Versatile SIP Trunking
Better Connection at Lower Cost
Shift away from overpriced and obsolete technologies like POTS lines and PRIs. Vocal IP SIP Trunking solution allows to significantly reduce the cost of running your PBX while ensuring higher stability.
Find out how to empower your existing PBX by connecting
SIP Trunks and reducing expenditure.
Shoot us a quick question or schedule a free consultation with a VoIP expert.
What It Does
Reliability at the Core
Increase the reliability of services by providing a level of redundancy with Vocal IP SIP Trunking. Various call forwarding options will keep your business running even in case of an emergency.
- Create redundant data circuits with Vocal IP SD-WAN
- Build up custom congestion and routing policies for distributing and terminating calls
- Rest assured that you’ll never miss a call from a customer with predefined alternate numbers in event of unreachability.
Take Advantage of Broad Compatibility
Vocal IP’s SIP trunks are compatible with more than 40 PBX and IP-PBX manufacturers. Our skilled engineers will find a perfect solution for your business.
- Compatible with PBX/IP-PBX manufacturers such as Cisco, Avaya, ShoreTel, NEC, Allworx, Asterisk, and many others
- Seamless integration with contact center solutions
- Multiple options for conversion of SIP to legacy signaling such as POTS and PRI
Ensure Efficiency through Flexibility
Don’t waste your money paying for phone lines you don’t use. Choose your custom cooperation model with Vocal IP and enjoy efficiency in communications.
- Cut costs by determining required call capacity with the help of Vocal IP engineers
- Increase the number of voice trunks when needed on demand
- Regulate your trunk capacity easily